2020 - 42nd Annual Kingswood Sales!
The list of the registered sales has been posted on this website.
Just click on the LISTINGS tab.
No port-a-pots this year, due to concerns with COVID-19. To help keep everyone safe, here is a list of suggested guidelines for shoppers and sellers to follow for this year’s rummages. Thank you.
- Per CDC guidelines, please consider wear masks (shoppers and sellers) unless medically contraindicated, and maintain a respectful six foot distance from others. Rummage sales should consider putting tape down on the floor six feet apart to help shoppers keep a safe distance.
- We recommend rummage sale homes have hand sanitizer available when people pay for items.
- We recommend sanitizing any surface being touched during payment.
- This year, Kingswood will not provide public port-a-pots, to help limit potential spreading of the virus.
- Please don’t conduct or attend any rummage sales if you have any COVID-19 symptoms that are unexplained, especially coughing, fever, and shortness of breath.
- We recommend rummage shoppers bring their own hand sanitizer to sanitize hands between rummage sales.
The Kingswood Rummage Sales is the largest organized rummage sale event
in South Dakota. Each year this event is held for four days in April - usually
the last full weekend. Approximately 350 rummage sales in Kingswood area homes
are open during this event.
Kingswood Area -
Southwest Sioux Falls, between
I-29 on the East and the Tea-Ellis Road on the West,
12th Street on the North and 57th Street on the South.
Kingswood Area Map - 12th St to 41st St
Kingswood Area Map - 26th St to 57th St