45th Annual Kingswood Rummages
Who can register for the Kingswood Rummage sales?
- You may register your rummage sale if you live within the boundaries of the following area -
12th Street on the North and 57th Street on the South
I-29 on the East and Tea-Ellis Road on the West
What are the dates for the event?
- The advertised dates and times for the 2022 event are Wed, April 27 through Sat, April 30
- We will comply with the Sioux Falls City ordinance, which states that rummage sales may not last longer than four consecutive days.
- You may only list dates that fall within the Wed - Sat of the event.
What does registration cost?
- The registration fee is $15.00.
- The registration fee pays for a listing (up to 60 words) on the Kingswood website.
- The listing will show the address of your sale, items you will be selling, the dates and times your sale will be open, and the number of families participating in your sale.
- Your registration fee helps pay for advertising the event in South Dakota, NW Iowa, SW Minnedota as well as maintaining this website.
How do I register and pay for my registration?
- Online registration: Click on the Registration Form and enter the information for your sale.
- Pay online with your debit or credit card through our secure payment system. We accept MasterCard, Visa and Discover. If you are not going to pay online, please follow the paper registration instructions. Do not enter any info through the online registration process.
- Paper registration: Print a registration form by clicking here. Follow the instructions on the form.
What is the registration deadline?
- The deadline for paper registrations is Thu, April 21, 2022, 5:00 PM.
- The deadline for online registrations is Tue, April 26, 2022, 10:00 PM.
Can I sell food at my rummage sale?
- No permit is needed to sell pop, popcorn, candy or baked goods.
- If you are interested in serving hot food at your rummage, please contact the City of Sioux Falls (367-8760).
- Food vendors must have a valid food license and Sioux Falls peddler's license. Please contact the City Health Department. You must also receive permission from the homeowner to park and setup your concessions.
New to the Kingswood area and need more information?
- If you are new to the Kingswood area and would like further information on this event, you may call Bridget (605-274-0239) or Denise (605-361-3938), Contact Us, or email us at email@example.com.
When will the listing of registered sales by available on this website?
- The listing of all the sales will be posted on the website on Friday, April 22, 2022.
Dos and Don'ts?
- Do - Organize your sale to make it easier for shoppers to see all the items you have for sale.
- Don't - If you are using a price tags fastened to clothes using a tagging gun, fasten the tag either under the arm or on a seam so it does not put a hole in the fabric.
- Do - Have plenty of change money available.
- Don't - Advertise hours for your sale and then open early or not open at all.